- Find out about your audience i.e. age profile, gender mix, business etc.
- Ask yourself as a result of my talk what do I want my audience to do, more of, less of, stop or start.
- Decide what is the key point you want your audience to take away from the presentation.
- Decide on an exciting opening that gets the audiences attention; fail to do this and you struggle for the rest of the presentation.
- Devise a really high impact closing statement that leaves them in no doubt as to your message. Continue reading
As a pitch coach specialist Andrew Keogh has heard thousands of pitches, the majority of which are completely forgettable, this Masterclass will help you create memorable pitches that will win you sales and investment.
I am looking forward to speaking to the members of The Sales Institute in Cork on the 30th of January 2014, it is a half day Sales Training Workshop with myself and 3 other excellent speakers.
The title for my talks is:
How to Deliver Compelling and Successful Sales Pitches
please click on Continue reading