As a pitch coach specialist Andrew Keogh has heard thousands of pitches, the majority of which are completely forgettable, this Workshop will help you create memorable pitches that will win you sales and investment.
As a result of his 25 years experience as an entrepreneur and businessman alongside his 15 years as an Executive Coach and past President of the Professional Speakers Association of Ireland, Andrew has developed a system and tools that help start-ups win investment.
Who should attend Pitch Workshop?
Entrepreneurs, Founders & Researchers who want to be more successful when pitching.
Take Pat Phelan- CEO of Trustev’s advice:
“Andrew’s help and guidance was instrumental in preparing us for several vital stage presentations we had last year in New York, San Francisco, Germany, the UK and Ireland. His outside perspective on how we could better tell our story was incredibly useful, its easy to forget that internal stories don’t always translate well outside the company. His techniques on communicating vital information points have become our default standard for all company communications. We couldn’t recommend him enough.”
Andrews’s system has been honed over years as part of his involvement with the following Accelerator Programmes:
Pitch Workshop objectives:
- Deliver believable pitches with energy and enthusiasm
- Create a two-minute introductory pitch
- Create 9 slide pitch that gets investors attention
- Learn how to be remembered after you have left the room
- Reduce greatly the time and energy required to prepare
- Answer all the questions an investor needs know
- Start enjoying speaking to audiences
- Learn the rules for handling a Q & A session, often the most important part of the pitch