- Find out about your audience i.e. age profile, gender mix, business etc.
- Ask yourself as a result of my talk what do I want my audience to do, more of, less of, stop or start.
- Decide what is the key point you want your audience to take away from the presentation.
- Decide on an exciting opening that gets the audiences attention; fail to do this and you struggle for the rest of the presentation.
- Devise a really high impact closing statement that leaves them in no doubt as to your message. Continue reading